One of the most effecting and simple way for any athletics to care for their body is to have self myofascial release therapy in the program of their training. The self myofascial release is non-other than the technique of self massaging.
Self myofascial release technique offer its benefits not just to the athletics but to everyone who like to do jogging, running and various exercise and by doing it daily you can relieve the pain you have to face after the exercise.
Here are some benefits of using self myofascial release therapy:
1. Help to increase the flow of your blood: According to research studies the therapy of myofascial release improves the vascular function of our body. This myofascial technique help you to keep your connective tissue and muscle hydrated by getting rid of knots and tension in the fascia which might restricting the flow of the fluid in that area. In other words it helps to recover and heal the wound faster.
2. Increase the range of motion: Some of the study on self myofascial release also shows that without reducing the muscle force or activation myofascial release can help to improve and increase the range of the muscular motion. Myofascial release help you to break the adhesions in the fascia which help to move freely your muscle and connective tissue and you also don’t face any kind of muscle restriction after an exercise.
3. Reduce the soreness of your muscle: Muscle soreness is mainly due to poor circulation to your muscle and connective tissue. Since myofascial release help your body to have a better circulation, so by doing a self myofascial release you will feel less muscle soreness.
4. Help to maintain functional muscular length: By doing a self myofascial release you will relieve your tension in the myofascial network and this will help your muscle restore to its normal length and also improve its function.
5. Help in the movement of lymph: Lymph is the major component of the immune system of the body which help to fight off the infection trying to hit the body. But the system of the lymph is depend on the movement pressure which help to move the fluid and by doing myofascial release it can attain the movement and improve and encourage the flow of the lymph back to your heart.
So by doing a self myofascial release you will attain a body which will move better, heal faster, perform well than before with a good recovery rate and also have to face less pain. That means you can be able to stay active without any restriction.