There are a plenty of massage therapies around the corner which helps you get rid of the tightness and the stiffness of your body and myofascial release therapy is one of them. The therapy focuses on releasing the muscular shortness and tightness along with many other conditions and symptoms that this therapy introduces.
When can you seek for the therapy?
There are many reasons for the patients to seek for myofascial release therapy. Most of the people opt for the same when they lose flexibility or function following an injury or if experiencing ongoing back, shoulder, hip, or virtually pain in any area containing soft tissue. However, there are many other conditions when people use the myofascial massage release treatment in Vancouver – like for treating Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) disorder, carpal tunnel syndrome, or possibly fibromyalgia or migraine headaches.
The symptoms when you may need the therapy are –
1. Severe back pain and neck pain or pain in any part of your body.
2. When you feel a hard and dense pressure on your muscles and other body parts and joints of your body.
3. When there is a stiffness and tightness in the tissues of your body which painfully restricts motions of your body or pulls your body out of alignment.
There are a lot of benefits of using myofascial release therapy. They are –
1. The treatment can release your pain to a great extent. The therapy doesn’t only effects the troubled places of your body, it also helps you get rid of the stress and helps your body relax and get relief from all possible troubles. It helps your body to release what we call the happy hormone named endorphin and by doing that it keeps your mental stress low.
2. In other benefits, myofascial release therapy can improve your immune system and keep diseases at bay. You stay away from other body troubles as you have a perfect immune body. It also makes your body strong enough to heal pain and injuries faster than before. It improves the circulation of lymph throughout your body and that helps your body speed up the recovery system.
3. The release therapy improves the flow of blood in your body. Thus the important nutrients gets into your tissues in a better way and the metabolic wastes gets flushed out of your system faster than before. This is a very important part of your body.
4. The release therapy also improves the nerve function of your body. When you suffer from numbness, tingling or pain in any part of your body it is because of the fascial adhesions pressing on your nerves. The release therapy helps you get rid of the same.