There are plenty of massage therapies available for you and your various body troubles. All you need to do is get the right massage for your body and your muscles.
One of the most important massage therapies available for your sour muscles is the Feldenkrais treatment, which helps you in various ways to get rid of the stress both mentally and physically.
What is Feldenkrais massage therapy?
If you don’t know it yet, the massage therapy was first introduced by Moshé Feldenkrais who evidently was a mechanical and electric engineer. He devoted much of his life to studying the structure and function of the human body. He was intrigued by the relationship between development, education and movement. The therapy is basically and frequently used by professional athletes, musicians, and dancers to help manage the strain they put on their bodies. This approach to massage therapy is similar to Russian sports massage, though typically less invasive and rigorous, and can be used to recover from injury, a variety of illnesses, or daily aches and pains.
There are a plenty of benefits of using the massage therapy. However, the massage therapy is all about the principles of physics, physiology, and psychology, learning theory and brain science. What Feldenkrais did was, he built a set of exercises with a foundation of gentle movements designed to raise your awareness of your body in space.
However, when it comes to the benefits of the same, here we can distinguish it –
1. One of the safest and the easiest ways to get rid of pain and discomfort from your body.
2. The effects of the massage can be seen at the beginning of the therapy itself.
3. You can get faster and quite quicker recovery from the injuries of past and safeguard against it.
4. The best thing about the massage therapy is that you get effortless posture as you sit, stand and walk along with the maximum skeletal support.
5. Improves your overall health.
6. Relives body stress and ability to recognize and ease any kind of body tension.
7. Higher overall performance through the development of neurological linkages that allow you to take advantage of new sensory skills
8. You get greater clarity and focus while sensing, thinking and feeling.
9. Improved balance with increased flexibility and better co-ordination.
There are a lot of benefits of the massage therapy. All you need is a proper therapist.